Registration is now open for the 2018 Flavor of Georgia Food Product Contest
Register now between Nov. 1, 2017 and Feb. 8, 2018
- Early bird registration through January 19, 2018 - $100 per product entry
- Regular registration rates from January 20 - Feb 8, 2018 at 5:00 PM - $150 per product entry
- TWO product samples must be submitted.
- The samples will be accepted ONLY between Monday, Feb. 12, and Wednesday, Feb. 14, via mail OR can be dropped off in person on Wednesday, Feb. 14 ONLY, between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- Detailed information about submission location and process will be emailed after registration is completed.
Three finalists per category will be notified on Monday, Feb. 19, by email for advancement to the final round. Details relating to final judging will be included in that email.
Grand prize judging and awards
The finalist contest judging and awards ceremony is Tuesday, March 20, in Atlanta at the Georgia Freight Depot from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Finalists will be required to set up a product display with samples and give a three-minute product pitch during the final contest judging.
- Finalists receive a one year silver Georgia Grown membership – a $100 value – compliments of the Georgia Department of Agriculture.
- The 2018 grand prize winner will be awarded an exhibit space for up to two registrants at the Georgia Food Industry Association annual convention – a value of more than $1,500 – and three consultation sessions from the UGA Food Product Innovation and Commercialization Center (FoodPIC) on product or process design, ingredient functionality, sensory testing and/or shelflife determination, a $1,500 value.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org