The College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences Activity Center is housed at Four Towers along with the CAES Office of Development and Alumni Relations. The Four Towers building, which originally served as a dairy barn and then a poultry research center, is located at the east entrance to the UGA Athens Campus off of College Station Road.
A dream of CAES alumni for the past 50 years, the Activity Center provides college students, alumni, faculty and staff a place to meet and call their own.
Two meeting rooms
- Wen Williams Conference Room
- A small conference table with eight chairs
- Large Conference Room
- Capable of seating 45 theater-style and 25 conference-style
- Full kitchen that is suitable for preparation of snacks for meetings and receptions
- Provides the perfect space for students to work alone or in groups
- Computers and a printer are available for student use
For more information about visiting the Activity Center or reserving one of the rooms, please call 706-542-3390.