Welcome to PINS!
The Peanut Information Network System (PINS) was a USAID Peanut Collaborative Research Support Program funded project from 2007-2012. PINS is a Web-based system to distribute information on peanut organizations, peanut related publications and training materials. PINS also provides information on world-wide peanut producer, processor and consumer values, peanut meetings and workshops, and other related news and useful links.
Contribute to PINS
Contribute information to PINS! Contact us to submit an article for this site at firstname.lastname@example.org
New to PINS
News concerning all aspects of peanuts is posted here. Looking for a past addition? Check out the news archives.
- 6/23/2016:"Reasons For Optimism" Posted in News.
- 6/23/2016:"National Peanut Board shifts to reach millennials’ trillion-dollar clout" Posted in News.
- 6/23/2016:"High-fibre diet may protect against peanut allergy" Posted in News.
6/23/2016:"FDA challenge: Finding how peanut residue got into the flour" Posted in News.
- 5/23/2016:"Scientists develop a drinkable, peanut-based dietary supplement for older adults" Posted in News.
- 5/23/2016:"New Propiconazole Restrictions for 2016 Peanut Production" Posted in News.
- 5/23/2016:"Allergy-Free Peanuts? Not So Fast" Posted in News.
5/23/2016:"Here are BMPs for efficient peanut production" Posted in News.
Can't find the direct link to a website change made in the past? Check the site addition archive.
Click here to go to the archive page.