Welcome to PINS!
The Peanut Information Network System (PINS) was a USAID Peanut Collaborative Research Support Program funded project from 2007-2012. PINS is a Web-based system to distribute information on peanut organizations, peanut related publications and training materials. PINS also provides information on world-wide peanut producer, processor and consumer values, peanut meetings and workshops, and other related news and useful links.
Contribute to PINS
Contribute information to PINS! Contact us to submit an article for this site at firstname.lastname@example.org
New to PINS
News concerning all aspects of peanuts is posted here. Looking for a past addition? Check out the news archives.
- 5/23/2016:"Scientists develop a drinkable, peanut-based dietary supplement for older adults" Posted in News.
- 5/23/2016:"New Propiconazole Restrictions for 2016 Peanut Production" Posted in News.
- 5/23/2016:"Allergy-Free Peanuts? Not So Fast" Posted in News.
5/23/2016:"Here are BMPs for efficient peanut production" Posted in News.
- 4/15/2016:"Georgia Peanut Commission ups funding for research projects in 2016" Posted in News.
- 4/15/2016:"Fallout from cost cutting will change the industry landscape" Posted in News.
4/15/2016:"Mixed bag of nuts: good and bad news on peanut exports" Posted in News.
- 4/15/2016:" How the U.S.’s peanut glut could undermine the work of the Clintons" Posted in News.
- 4/5/2016:"“Hot Topics” at the Annual Peanut Tour" Posted in Training Materials.
Can't find the direct link to a website change made in the past? Check the site addition archive.
Click here to go to the archive page.