Graduate Student Association
ALEC Graduate Student Association
GSA enriches the graduate student experience by fostering personal and professional development through social and scholarly activities, developing a sense of community among students on and off campus, and acting as the official voice for graduate students within the department.
- Brown Bag Lunches: Network with professors, faculty, and fellow graduate students twice at month and share research ideas.
- Peer Review Sessions: Collaborate with colleagues in our department to received feedback on the research you are doing.
- Monthly Socials: Take some time to meet with the people in our department once a month away from the formal classroom setting. We normally dine at a local restaurant, meet up at someone's house, or adventure around Athens.
- Mini-Workshops: These professional development events happen once a month and our main goal is to provide more information and insight to our students focusing on real - life needs.
- Contact Dr. Nick Fuhrman, GSA Faculty Advisor for details.
Archives of the 2016 Brown Bag Seminar Series
- ALEC-GSA Brown Bag Lunch - Jan. 27th 2016 Blackboard Collaborate recording
- ALEC-GSA Brown Bag Lunch - Feb. 10th 2016 Blackboard Collaborate recording