How to Apply for the MAEE Program
Steps for applying to graduate studies with the Department of Agricultural Leadership, Education and Communication.
- Verbal Score of 150 or higher; Quantitative Score of 140 or higher
- Undergraduate GPA for U.S. students of 3.0 or higher
- TOEFL score of 80 or higher
Write your Statement of Purpose
- How will the MAEE graduate degree benefit you professionally?
- How does your educational and professional background make this degree ideal for you?
- What about this degree, the ALEC department, and our faculty appeals to you?
Write your Letter of Intent
Note: this step is necessary ONLY if you are applying for funding.
- Why are you pursuing funding?
- How could your current experience level contribute to the ALEC department's teaching, research, and Extension missions?
- What ALEC faculty member would you be interested in working under for an asistantship and why?
Applications are reviewed monthly
Once your packet is complete, your application will be reviewed by the Graduate Education Committee. You should receive notice of admission decision within two months of completing your application.
Once admitted, start your visa process immediately.