The Hexapod Herald will be issued in Spring, Summer and Fall of each year. We ask that you share each issue with friends and neighbors, and anyone who is interested in UGA Entomology department.
Subscription is free and the preferred method is via email. Please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our distribution list.
This issue covers March 2017 to June 2017.
- Alumni Highlight: A Path through the Forest by Jule-Lynne Macie, page 11.
- Faculty Highlight: Dr. Kevin J. Vogel, page 3.
- Faculty Highlight: Dr. Shimat V. Joseph, page 3.
- Faculty Notes, page 14 & 15.
- "Free to Bee: Inmates Learn" - Apiary Care through Georgia Master Beekeeper Program - page 5.
- Georgia Entomology Society News, page 8 & 9.
- Lund Week Awards page 12 & 13.
- Prestigious recognition - Dr. Michael Strand, page 1.
- Staff Highlight: Jennifer Berry, Lab Manager, page 7.
- Student Spotlight: Ben Gochnour, page 7.
- Student Spotlight: Jayce W. Brandt, page 10.
- Transitions: Arrivals & Departures, page 15.
This issue covers November 2016 to February 2017. In this issue...
- Name the newsletter contest and winner, page 1.
- Alumni News: UGA Entomology to the Smithsonian: One of many paths by Dr. Floyd W. Shockley, page 5.
- Serendipity by Robert W. Matthews, page 11.
- Faculty Highlight: Dr. Brett R. Blaauw, page 15.
- Staff Highlight: Nancy Jordan, 30 year achievement, page 7.
- Student Spotlight: Annie Rich, page 13.
- Student Spotlight: Thomas C. McElrath, page 14.