- Cloverleaf Newsletter
- Junior Clover Newsletter
- Senior Clover Newsletter
- Home School Clover Newsletter
Events and Activities
- Cloverleaf Camp Registration has begun for all Paulding County 4-H 5th and 6th graders! As of 2/26/2014 we only have 15 spots remaining. Register today at the Extension office!
- Wilderness Challenge Camp- There are few remaining spaces for this high adventure camp at Wahsega 4-H Center in the North Georgia Mountains for 6th(must be 12 by July 14), 7th, & 8th graders. See flyer for more details.
- 4-H Zaxby's Spirit Night- Come support Paulding County 4-H on Tuesday March 18th from 5:00-8:00 at the Zaxby's in Dallas located near the Kroger.
- Georgia 4-H Cyber Academy
- 2013 BB Team Sponsorship information
- Archery Team Information Sheet
- Shotgun Team 2014 Practice Schedule
For more information on 4-H, visit our News & Events page.
Monthly 4-H Calendars
4-H has been serving youth for more than 100 years! Although it began as a Corn Club for boys and a Tomato Club for girls, 4-H now teaches a more diverse range of topics from leadership to communications to community service. 4-H Clubs can found around the world today!
In Paulding County, 4-H Clubs are found in 5th grade classrooms where students learn science lessons tied to the Common Core Georgia Performance Standards and public speaking skills, in middle schools, at the 4-H office (where once a month high school students from around the county meet) and even online!
You'll find 4-H'ers working on projects (we have more than 60 project areas!); serving as school, county district and state officers; doing community service; learning to become better speakers; serving as pages at the state capitol; swimming and dancing at summer camp; meeting friends from across the state and county at 4-H events; and much, much more!
Additional Paulding County 4-H Programs
- Cotton Boll and Consumer Judging
- Homeschool 4-H Club
- Forestry Judging
- Project Achievement
- Horse and Pony Club
- Life Smarts
- Poultry Judging
- Lego Robotics Club Meeting Dates (Registered members only)
- S.A.F.E. (Shooting Awareness Fun and Education) Teams
Support Paulding County 4-H
There are many ways you can support our local 4-H program.
- Join 4-H! If you are a student in grades 5-12, you are eligible. Contact our office to learn more about the opportunities that await you!
- Volunteer! If you are an adult and are interested in leading a project club, contact our office to apply to volunteer.
- Donate! You can support the work of Paulding County 4-H in developing young people into productive citizens by sending a donation to:
Paulding County 4-H
530 West Memorial Drive
Dallas, Georgia 30132
For more information about Paulding County 4-H Youth Development Programs, contact Brittani Kelley at email@example.com or call (770) 443-7616.
Visit the Georgia 4-H website at www.georgia4h.org.
Visit the National 4-H website at www.4-h.org.