- Cloverleaf Newsletter
- Junior Clover Newsletter
- Senior Clover Newsletter
- Home School Clover Newsletter
- Cloverleaf Camp at Rock Eagle : Calling all 5th and 6th grade 4-H'ers! Don't miss out on a week of fun in the sun at Rock Eagle 4-H Center July 6-10, 2015. Spend the week representing your tribe as you participate in activities such as canoeing, swimming, Native American Lore, archery, sports, games and compete for the coveted Tribal Shield! Registration opens February 2nd at 8:00am. We are limited to 150 4-H'ers. Click here for the camp application. There are limited scholarship opportunities for 4-H'ers that would like to attend camp. Scholarship applications are also due February 2nd.
- Junior Camp at Fortson 4-H Center : 7th and 8th grade 4-H'ers will have a blast June 15-19 for a fun filled week at Fortson 4-H Center. Activities include trips to Stone Mountain and White Water, zip line, climbing wall, pool time and much more. The cost is $375. Registration opens on February 2nd. Please bring a $100 to reserve a space for your 4-H'er. There are limited scholarship opportunities available for this camp. Applications are due February 2nd. . See the promotional flyer for this awesome camp!
- Marine Resource Camp at Burton 4-H Center on Tybee Island: 6th-8th graders- are you interested in Marine Sciences or one day becoming a Marine Biologist? If so, Marine Resource Camp is the camp for you! Camp will be at Burton 4-H Center July 20-24, 2015. Cost is $400 which includes transportation, lodging, meals, and ll activities. Registration opens February 2nd. Call the office for more details!
- MLK Day of Service: 6th-12th grade 4-H'ers-Paulding County 4-H plans to honor Dr. Martin Luther King's Day of Service by sorting letters to soliders and writing letters to be sent through Operation Gratitude. We want to show our support of the American troops! Help us sort over 1500 letters while enjoying pizza with your 4-H friends on January 22nd from 4:30-6:00pm at the Paulding County Extension Office located at 530 W. Memorial Drive Dallas, GA 30132. Please call the office at 770-443-7616 by January 20th to RSVP.
- Georgia 4-H Cyber Academy
- 2014-2015 Archery Team Information Sheet
- Archery Practices- The Paulding County 4-H Archery team is recruiting 5th-12th grade 4-H'ers. Practices are held each Sunday at the Governor's Gun Club shooting range from 5:30pm-7:30pm. The deadline to sign up and register is Friday January 30th. For more information please contact the Paulding County Extension Office at 770-443-7616.
- Shotgun Team 2015 Practice Schedule
- Shotgun practices will begin for 7th-12th grade 4-H'ers in February. Please contact the Paulding County Extension Office for more information at 770-443-7616.
4-H has been serving youth for more than 100 years! Although it began as a Corn Club for boys and a Tomato Club for girls, 4-H now teaches a more diverse range of topics from leadership to communications to community service. 4-H Clubs can found around the world today!
In Paulding County, 4-H Clubs are found in 5th grade classrooms where students learn science lessons tied to the Common Core Georgia Performance Standards and public speaking skills, in middle schools, at the 4-H office (where once a month high school students from around the county meet) and even online!
You'll find 4-H'ers working on projects (we have more than 60 project areas!); serving as school, county district and state officers; doing community service; learning to become better speakers; serving as pages at the state capitol; swimming and dancing at summer camp; meeting friends from across the state and county at 4-H events; and much, much more!
- Cotton Boll and Consumer Judging
- Homeschool 4-H Club
- Forestry Judging
- Project Achievement
- Horse and Pony Club
- Life Smarts
- Poultry Judging
- Lego Robotics Club Meeting Dates (Registered members only)
- S.A.F.E. (Shooting Awareness Fun and Education) Teams
There are many ways you can support our local 4-H program.
- Join 4-H! If you are a student in grades 5-12, you are eligible. Contact our office to learn more about the opportunities that await you!
- Volunteer! If you are an adult and are interested in leading a project club, contact our office to apply to volunteer.
- Kroger Plus Card! Link your Kroger Plus Card to Paulding County 4-H. The steps are simple!Visit KrogerCommunityRewards.com, sign in to your online account or create an account, find and select Paulding County 4-H in the Community Rewards section, click Save and you're done!
- Donate! You can support the work of Paulding County 4-H in developing young people into productive citizens by sending a donation to:
Paulding County 4-H
530 West Memorial Drive
Dallas, Georgia 30132
- Code of Conduct Form
- Medical Information and Release Form
- 4-H Enrollment Card
- Volunteer Application
- Volunteer Risk Management Test (Screened Volunteers Only)
For more information about Paulding County 4-H Youth Development Programs, contact Brittani Kelley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (770) 443-7616.
Visit the Georgia 4-H website at www.georgia4h.org.
Visit the National 4-H website at www.4-h.org.