- Cloverleaf Newsletter
- Junior Clover Newsletter
- Senior Clover Newsletter
- Home School Clover Newsletter
- Fortson Fun Day- We still have a few spots remaining for Fortson Fun Day on Thursday May 29, 2014. Spend the day at Fortson 4-H Center where you will get to go ziplining, climb the climbing wall, swim, hang out at the Fortson Barn, take a survival class and more. Fortson Fun Day is for 5th and 6th grade 4-H'ers only! Cost is $35. Stop by our office to register today! See flyer for more details.
- Cloverleaf Summer Activities - Don't miss out on your passport to fun this summer with Paulding County 4-H. Weekly activities are available for 5th and 6th grade 4-H'ers through out the summer. Check out the great activities that we have planned for you! Registration week is May 19-23, 2014. Limited spaces for all activities. See the brochure for more information!
- JR/SR Summer Activities-7th-12th grade 4-Hers, don't miss out on a great summer with Paulding County 4-H! Limited spaces available for all activities. See the flyer for more details! Registration begins May 7, 2014.
- Georgia 4-H Cyber Academy
- 2013 BB Team Sponsorship information
- Archery Team Information Sheet
- Shotgun Team 2014 Practice Schedule
For more information on 4-H, visit our News & Events page.
4-H has been serving youth for more than 100 years! Although it began as a Corn Club for boys and a Tomato Club for girls, 4-H now teaches a more diverse range of topics from leadership to communications to community service. 4-H Clubs can found around the world today!
In Paulding County, 4-H Clubs are found in 5th grade classrooms where students learn science lessons tied to the Common Core Georgia Performance Standards and public speaking skills, in middle schools, at the 4-H office (where once a month high school students from around the county meet) and even online!
You'll find 4-H'ers working on projects (we have more than 60 project areas!); serving as school, county district and state officers; doing community service; learning to become better speakers; serving as pages at the state capitol; swimming and dancing at summer camp; meeting friends from across the state and county at 4-H events; and much, much more!
- Cotton Boll and Consumer Judging
- Homeschool 4-H Club
- Forestry Judging
- Project Achievement
- Horse and Pony Club
- Life Smarts
- Poultry Judging
- Lego Robotics Club Meeting Dates (Registered members only)
- S.A.F.E. (Shooting Awareness Fun and Education) Teams
There are many ways you can support our local 4-H program.
- Join 4-H! If you are a student in grades 5-12, you are eligible. Contact our office to learn more about the opportunities that await you!
- Volunteer! If you are an adult and are interested in leading a project club, contact our office to apply to volunteer.
- Donate! You can support the work of Paulding County 4-H in developing young people into productive citizens by sending a donation to:
Paulding County 4-H
530 West Memorial Drive
Dallas, Georgia 30132
- Code of Conduct Form
- Medical Information and Release Form
- 4-H Enrollment Card
- Volunteer Risk Management Test (Screened Volunteers Only)
For more information about Paulding County 4-H Youth Development Programs, contact Brittani Kelley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (770) 443-7616.
Visit the Georgia 4-H website at www.georgia4h.org.
Visit the National 4-H website at www.4-h.org.