- Cloverleaf Newsletter
- Junior Clover Newsletter
- Senior Clover Newsletter
- Home School Clover Newsletter
**2014-2015 Club meetings will start soon! Cloverleaf (5th grade) and Senior meetings begin in August. Junior (6th-8th) and Homeschool (4th-8th) begin in September. Call the Extension Office for more information at 770-443-7616.**
- Stars and Strikes Lock-In: Come join the fun with your 4-H friends at our annual 4-H Lock-In at Stars and Strikes on Friday September 12th until Saturday Sepetember 13th from Midnight to 6:00am. Registration is open and the cost is $45. 4-H'ers will enjoy unlimited bowling, laser tag, laser maze, and soft drinks. They will also receive pizza, light breakfast, and a $10 game card. We are limited to the first 100 4-H'ers that register. Check out our flyer! For more information call 770-443-7616.
- Portfolios 101: Any new 7th and 8th graders that would like to participate in District Project Achievement but have never completed a portfolio should take this course! Come pick your project, meet new 4-H'ers, and work with current 4-H'ers and 4-H staff members to work on your first portfolio for Northwest District JR/SR DPA! This course will be held on Thursday August 21st from 4:00-6:00pm.
- Middle School 4-H Meetings: Middle School 4-H meetings will begin at all schools in September. Each student must have a signed permission form in order to participate in the Middle School 4-H meetings. All permission forms are due to the school front offices by Friday August 22nd. Forms can be found here! Don't miss out on a great year in Paulding County 4-H!
- 4-H T-Shirts for Sale: Show your 4-H spirit by purchasing the 2014-2015 Paulding County 4-H T-shirt. We are pre-ordering shirts until September 29th. The cost is $12 per shirt. Order forms are found here! Purchase your 4-H t-shirt today!
- Georgia 4-H Cyber Academy
- 2013 BB Team Sponsorship information
- Archery Team Information Sheet
- Shotgun Team 2014 Practice Schedule
For more information on 4-H, visit our News & Events page.
4-H has been serving youth for more than 100 years! Although it began as a Corn Club for boys and a Tomato Club for girls, 4-H now teaches a more diverse range of topics from leadership to communications to community service. 4-H Clubs can found around the world today!
In Paulding County, 4-H Clubs are found in 5th grade classrooms where students learn science lessons tied to the Common Core Georgia Performance Standards and public speaking skills, in middle schools, at the 4-H office (where once a month high school students from around the county meet) and even online!
You'll find 4-H'ers working on projects (we have more than 60 project areas!); serving as school, county district and state officers; doing community service; learning to become better speakers; serving as pages at the state capitol; swimming and dancing at summer camp; meeting friends from across the state and county at 4-H events; and much, much more!
- Cotton Boll and Consumer Judging
- Homeschool 4-H Club
- Forestry Judging
- Project Achievement
- Horse and Pony Club
- Life Smarts
- Poultry Judging
- Lego Robotics Club Meeting Dates (Registered members only)
- S.A.F.E. (Shooting Awareness Fun and Education) Teams
There are many ways you can support our local 4-H program.
- Join 4-H! If you are a student in grades 5-12, you are eligible. Contact our office to learn more about the opportunities that await you!
- Volunteer! If you are an adult and are interested in leading a project club, contact our office to apply to volunteer.
- Kroger Plus Card! Link your Kroger Plus Card to Paulding County 4-H. The steps are simple!Visit KrogerCommunityRewards.com, sign in to your online account or create an account, find and select Paulding County 4-H in the Community Rewards section, click Save and you're done!
- Donate! You can support the work of Paulding County 4-H in developing young people into productive citizens by sending a donation to:
Paulding County 4-H
530 West Memorial Drive
Dallas, Georgia 30132
- Code of Conduct Form
- Medical Information and Release Form
- 4-H Enrollment Card
- Volunteer Application
- Volunteer Risk Management Test (Screened Volunteers Only)
For more information about Paulding County 4-H Youth Development Programs, contact Brittani Kelley at email@example.com or call (770) 443-7616.
Visit the Georgia 4-H website at www.georgia4h.org.
Visit the National 4-H website at www.4-h.org.