- Cloverleaf Newsletter
- Junior Clover Newsletter
- Senior Clover Newsletter
- Home School Clover Newsletter
- Cloverleaf DPA Sign Ups: Any 5th or 6th grade 4-H'er interested in competing at the District Project Achievement Public Speaking Contest on Saturday February 6th, 2016, please contact our office to sign up for a project area today! There are limited spaces in each project area. There are over 50 project to choose from on the Cloverleaf Project Achievement List. For more information contact our office at 770-443-7616.
- Need a Computer Application: Once again, the Georgia 4-H Communications and Technology Team will be giving away computers to deserving 4-H'ers for the holiday season through the 4-H Need-A-Computer project. Each computer comes with a monitor, mouse, keyboard and is internet ready. There is a one month warranty on the computers. The program is open to all Georgia 4-Hers who are in the 5th through 12th grades. Each 4-H'er who applies needs to complete a standard application including a list 4-H activities they have participated in, submit a character referenceand write a short essay on why they need or want a computer. Deadline to submit the application and reference form to the Extension Office is November 30th!
- Archery: Archery is FULL for the 2015-2016 season.
- Air Pistol: Interest meeting for 7th graders and older will be held in Spring of 2016
- BB: For those notified and selected in the BB team lottery on October 1st 2015, practices will begin in mid October at Hiram High School. Please be on the look out for an email from Coach Byron, Coach Trey, or Coach Keith with more information.
- Shotgun: Interest meeting for 7th graders and older will be held in January of 2016
- For more information on any of our shooting sports teams, please contact the Extension Office at 770-443-7616.
- November 2015 (coming soon!)
- December 2015 (coming soon!)
4-H has been serving youth for more than 100 years! Although it began as a Corn Club for boys and a Tomato Club for girls, 4-H now teaches a more diverse range of topics from leadership to communications to community service. 4-H Clubs can found around the world today!
In Paulding County, 4-H Clubs are found in 5th grade classrooms where students learn public speaking skills and science lessons tied to the Georgia Standards of Excellence, in each of the nine middle schools, and at the 4-H office where a monthly meeting is held for both high school 4-H'ers and home school 4-H'ers.
You'll find 4-H'ers working on projects (we have more than 60 project areas!); serving as school, county district and state officers; doing community service; learning to become better speakers; serving as pages at the state capitol; swimming and dancing at summer camp; meeting friends from across the state and county at 4-H events; and much, much more!
- Cotton Boll and Consumer Judging
- Home school 4-H Club
- Forestry Judging
- Project Achievement
- Horse and Pony Club
- Life Smarts
- Poultry Judging
- Lego Robotics Club Meeting Dates (Registered members only)
- S.A.F.E. (Shooting Awareness Fun and Education) Teams
There are many ways you can support our local 4-H program.
- Join 4-H! If you are a student in grades 5-12, you are eligible. Contact our office to learn more about the opportunities that await you!
- Volunteer! If you are an adult and are interested in leading a project club, contact our office to apply to volunteer.
- Kroger Plus Card! Link your Kroger Plus Card to Paulding County 4-H. The steps are simple!Visit KrogerCommunityRewards.com, sign in to your online account or create an account, find and select Paulding County 4-H in the Community Rewards section, click Save and you're done!
- Donate! You can support the work of Paulding County 4-H in developing young people into productive citizens by sending a donation to:
Paulding County 4-H
530 West Memorial Drive
Dallas, Georgia 30132
- Code of Conduct Form
- Medical Information and Release Form
- Transportation Waiver for Youth Drivers
- 4-H Enrollment Card
- Volunteer Application
- Volunteer Risk Management Test (Screened Volunteers Only)
For more information about Paulding County 4-H Youth Development Programs, contact Brittani Kelley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (770) 443-7616.
Visit the Georgia 4-H web site.
Visit the National 4-H web site.