- Cloverleaf Newsletter
- Junior Clover Newsletter
- Senior Clover Newsletter
- Home School Clover Newsletter
- Zaxby's Spirit Night: Join us for a night of chicken, friends, and fun as you learn more about Paulding County 4-H and National 4-H week at our Zaxby's Spirit night on Tuesday October 6th from 5:00pm-8:00pm located at
105 Thomas B Murphy Dr, Dallas, GA 30157 (Kroger Shopping Plaza). Come in and see us!
- Zombie Run 5K: Come walk, run, or stagger your way through the 2nd annual Paulding County 4-H Zombie Run 5K. The race will be held on Saturday October 10th at 8:00am on the paved Silver Comet Trail starting at the Hiram Caboose. Runners may register in person at the Extension Office or online at http://www.active.com/hiram-ga/running/distance-running-races/zombie-run-5k-2015. The deadline to register at the $20 price and guaranteed a race t-shirt is 9/26/15. After that, the price increases to $30! Don't miss out on a "spooktacular" time with Paulding County 4-H! All proceeds will go to assist in purchasing a new mini bus to transport 4-H'ers!
- October Portfolio Workshop: 7th-12th graders, are you interested in a fun filled FREE weekend at Rock Eagle in March? Ever thought about competing in a public speaking competition, or cooking contest, or a performing arts competition? Junior/Senior District Project Achievement is just the activity for you! A portion of your score is from the portfolio. It is not hard, but we want to teach you how to do it. Come in and meet with the 4-H staff, and pick your projec today! Join us on Monday October 12th from 4:30-6:00pm at the Paulding County Extension Office for the October Portfolio workshop.
- 2015-2016 Archery Interest Meeting: Tuesday October 13th at 6:00pm at North View Baptist church located at 2873 Old Cartersville Rd, Dallas, GA 30132
- Air Pistol: Interest meeting for 7th graders and older will be held in Spring of 2016
- BB: For those notified and selected in the BB team lottery on October 1st 2015, practices will begin in mid October at Hiram High School. Please be on the look out for an email from Coach Byron, Coach Trey, or Coach Keith with more information.
- Shotgun: Interest meeting for 7th graders and older will be held in January of 2016
- For more information on any of our shooting sports
4-H has been serving youth for more than 100 years! Although it began as a Corn Club for boys and a Tomato Club for girls, 4-H now teaches a more diverse range of topics from leadership to communications to community service. 4-H Clubs can found around the world today!
In Paulding County, 4-H Clubs are found in 5th grade classrooms where students learn science lessons tied to the Common Core Georgia Performance Standards and public speaking skills, in middle schools, at the 4-H office (where once a month high school students from around the county meet) and even online!
You'll find 4-H'ers working on projects (we have more than 60 project areas!); serving as school, county district and state officers; doing community service; learning to become better speakers; serving as pages at the state capitol; swimming and dancing at summer camp; meeting friends from across the state and county at 4-H events; and much, much more!
- Cotton Boll and Consumer Judging
- Home school 4-H Club
- Forestry Judging
- Project Achievement
- Horse and Pony Club
- Life Smarts
- Poultry Judging
- Lego Robotics Club Meeting Dates (Registered members only)
- S.A.F.E. (Shooting Awareness Fun and Education) Teams
There are many ways you can support our local 4-H program.
- Join 4-H! If you are a student in grades 5-12, you are eligible. Contact our office to learn more about the opportunities that await you!
- Volunteer! If you are an adult and are interested in leading a project club, contact our office to apply to volunteer.
- Kroger Plus Card! Link your Kroger Plus Card to Paulding County 4-H. The steps are simple!Visit KrogerCommunityRewards.com, sign in to your online account or create an account, find and select Paulding County 4-H in the Community Rewards section, click Save and you're done!
- Donate! You can support the work of Paulding County 4-H in developing young people into productive citizens by sending a donation to:
Paulding County 4-H
530 West Memorial Drive
Dallas, Georgia 30132
- Code of Conduct Form
- Medical Information and Release Form
- Transportation Waiver for Youth Drivers
- 4-H Enrollment Card
- Volunteer Application
- Volunteer Risk Management Test (Screened Volunteers Only)
For more information about Paulding County 4-H Youth Development Programs, contact Brittani Kelley at email@example.com or call (770) 443-7616.
Visit the Georgia 4-H website.
Visit the National 4-H website.