- Cloverleaf Newsletter
- Junior Clover Newsletter
- Senior Clover Newsletter
- Home School Clover Newsletter
- Summer Camp Registration : Registration for all summer camping opportunities for 2016 will open on Monday February 1st at 8:00am at the Extension Office located at 530 W. Memorial Drive Dallas, GA 30132. For more information about any of the camps listed below, call the Extension Office at 770-443-7616.
- Cloverleaf Camp at Rock Eagle- July 4-8, 2016 (5th and 6th graders)
- Junior Camp at Burton 4-H Center on Tybee Island- June 20-24, 2016 (7th and 8th graders)
- Wilderness Challange Camp at Wahsega- June 6-10, 2016 (6th graders that are 12 by June 6, 7th, and 8th graders)
- Senior Camp at Rock Eagle- May 30-June 3, 2016 (9th-12th graders)
- Senior Extreme Camp at Rock Eagle- June 13-17, 2016 (9th-12th graders)
- Scholarship Application for Cloverleaf, Junior, and Wilderness Challenge Camp are due to the Extension Office by February 1st.
- MLK Day of Service: Join us as we serve our community on Thursday January 21st from 4:30-6:00pm at the Extension Office where we will sort letters for the military. Please rsvp by calling the Extension Office at 770-443-7616 by Wednesday January 20th at 5:00pm if you would like to assist.
- Archery: Archery is FULL for the 2015-2016 season.
- BB: BB Team is FULL for the 2015-2016 season.
- Shotgun: Interest meeting for 7th-12th graders will be held on Tuesday January 19th at 7:00pm
- For more information on any of our shooting sports teams, please contact the Extension Office at 770-443-7616.
- February 2016
- March 2016 (Coming Soon!)
4-H has been serving youth for more than 100 years! Although it began as a Corn Club for boys and a Tomato Club for girls, 4-H now teaches a more diverse range of topics from leadership to communications to community service. 4-H Clubs can found around the world today!
In Paulding County, 4-H Clubs are found in 5th grade classrooms where students learn public speaking skills and science lessons tied to the Georgia Standards of Excellence, in each of the nine middle schools, and at the 4-H office where a monthly meeting is held for both high school 4-H'ers and home school 4-H'ers.
You'll find 4-H'ers working on projects (we have more than 60 project areas!); serving as school, county district and state officers; doing community service; learning to become better speakers; serving as pages at the state capitol; swimming and dancing at summer camp; meeting friends from across the state and county at 4-H events; and much, much more!
- Cotton Boll and Consumer Judging
- Home school 4-H Club
- Forestry Judging
- Project Achievement
- Horse and Pony Club
- Life Smarts
- Poultry Judging
- Lego Robotics Club Meeting Dates (Registered members only)
- S.A.F.E. (Shooting Awareness Fun and Education) Teams
There are many ways you can support our local 4-H program.
- Join 4-H! If you are a student in grades 5-12, you are eligible. Contact our office to learn more about the opportunities that await you!
- Volunteer! If you are an adult and are interested in leading a project club, contact our office to apply to volunteer.
- Kroger Plus Card! Link your Kroger Plus Card to Paulding County 4-H. The steps are simple!Visit KrogerCommunityRewards.com, sign in to your online account or create an account, find and select Paulding County 4-H in the Community Rewards section, click Save and you're done!
- Donate! You can support the work of Paulding County 4-H in developing young people into productive citizens by sending a donation to:
Paulding County 4-H
530 West Memorial Drive
Dallas, Georgia 30132
- Code of Conduct Form
- Medical Information and Release Form
- Transportation Waiver for Youth Drivers
- 4-H Enrollment Card
- Volunteer Application
- Volunteer Risk Management Test (Screened Volunteers Only)
For more information about Paulding County 4-H Youth Development Programs, contact Brittani Kelley at email@example.com or call (770) 443-7616.
Visit the Georgia 4-H web site.
Visit the National 4-H web site.