- Cloverleaf Newsletter
- Junior Clover Newsletter
- Senior Clover Newsletter
- Home School Clover Newsletter
- FLL Competition Robotics Team Evaluation Day: Did you miss the first evaluation day? Are you interested in joining the 4-H First Lego League Competition Team? We are looking for new members in 5th-8th grade. Previous experience with lego programming is required. The FLL Lego competition will be held in December. The evaluation day will be held Saturday May 16th from 1:00pm-3:00pm at the Extension Office. 4-H'ers will work on team building activities, lego robotics activities, and meet with the head coach. You must RSVP to our office at 770-443-7616 by May 14th. This event is free!
- 5th-8th Summer Activities : Don't miss out on a fun filled summer with Paulding County 4-H! Registration begins Monday May 18th at the Extension Office. Check out our brochure or call the office at 770-443-7616 for more information! Activities include:
- Noah's Ark Animal Sanctuary
- Fun Day at the 4-H Office
- Flix and Fun I & II
- Lego Land and Atlanta Ferris Wheel
- Pine Mountain Gold Museum and Pottery Painting
- Anne Frank Museum and Chattahoochee Nature Center
- Junior/Senior Summer Activities: We have a fun filled summer planned for 7th-12th grade 4-H'ers! Check out the JR/SR summer activities flyer to for more information. Registration opens at 8:00am on Monday May 18th. Activities include:
- Medieval Times
- Georgia College and State University College Tour
- Serve as a Teen Leader at 4-H summer activities
- Cloverleaf Camp Parent Meeting: A parent meeting for all those registered for Cloverleaf Camp at Rock Eagle will be held on Tuesday June 2nd at 6:00pm at the Paulding County Senior Center located at 54 Industrial Way N, Dallas, GA 30132.
- DPA 101 Class - Are you interested in attending a FREE weekend trip to Rock Eagle for Project Achievement? Are you new to the Project Achievement and want to learn more about how to get started? Come to the DPA 101 class to learn more about portfolios and pick your project for DPA 2016! Have fun with friends while getting started at this event on Friday June 5th from 9:00am-12:00pm at the Extension Office. Call the Office to RSVP for this free class today!
- State Council-Calling all rising 9th-12th grade students! State 4-H Council will be held at Rock Eagle 4-H Center June 26-28, 2015. Compete in the Iron Clover Competition, attend engaging workshops, join an ambassador track, elect the next State Board, enjoy a performance by Clovers and Company, meet new friends from across the state and much more! Registration opens on Thursday May 14th at 8:00am. The first 4 4-H'ers to register will receive a discounted rate of $65.00. Regular cost for remaining 5 4-H'ers is $100. Limited to 9 students. First come, first serve basis! Registration may be called in with a Visa/Master Card or come by the office. Call the office for more information at 770-443-7616.
- 2014-2015 Archery Team Information Sheet
- Shotgun Team 2015 Practice Schedule
- For more information on our Air Pistol team please contact the Paulding County Extension Office at 770-443-7616.
4-H has been serving youth for more than 100 years! Although it began as a Corn Club for boys and a Tomato Club for girls, 4-H now teaches a more diverse range of topics from leadership to communications to community service. 4-H Clubs can found around the world today!
In Paulding County, 4-H Clubs are found in 5th grade classrooms where students learn science lessons tied to the Common Core Georgia Performance Standards and public speaking skills, in middle schools, at the 4-H office (where once a month high school students from around the county meet) and even online!
You'll find 4-H'ers working on projects (we have more than 60 project areas!); serving as school, county district and state officers; doing community service; learning to become better speakers; serving as pages at the state capitol; swimming and dancing at summer camp; meeting friends from across the state and county at 4-H events; and much, much more!
- Cotton Boll and Consumer Judging
- Homeschool 4-H Club
- Forestry Judging
- Project Achievement
- Horse and Pony Club
- Life Smarts
- Poultry Judging
- Lego Robotics Club Meeting Dates (Registered members only)
- S.A.F.E. (Shooting Awareness Fun and Education) Teams
There are many ways you can support our local 4-H program.
- Join 4-H! If you are a student in grades 5-12, you are eligible. Contact our office to learn more about the opportunities that await you!
- Volunteer! If you are an adult and are interested in leading a project club, contact our office to apply to volunteer.
- Kroger Plus Card! Link your Kroger Plus Card to Paulding County 4-H. The steps are simple!Visit KrogerCommunityRewards.com, sign in to your online account or create an account, find and select Paulding County 4-H in the Community Rewards section, click Save and you're done!
- Donate! You can support the work of Paulding County 4-H in developing young people into productive citizens by sending a donation to:
Paulding County 4-H
530 West Memorial Drive
Dallas, Georgia 30132
- Code of Conduct Form
- Medical Information and Release Form
- 4-H Enrollment Card
- Volunteer Application
- Volunteer Risk Management Test (Screened Volunteers Only)
For more information about Paulding County 4-H Youth Development Programs, contact Brittani Kelley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (770) 443-7616.
Visit the Georgia 4-H website at www.georgia4h.org.
Visit the National 4-H website at www.4-h.org.