- Cloverleaf Newsletter
- Junior Clover Newsletter
- Senior Clover Newsletter
- Home School Clover Newsletter
- 4-H T-Shirts for Sale: Show your 4-H spirit by purchasing the 2014-2015 Paulding County 4-H T-shirt. We are pre-ordering shirts until September 29th. The cost is $12 per shirt. Order forms are found here! Purchase your 4-H t-shirt today!
- 4-H Zombie Run 5K Walk/Run: Help Paulding County 4-H raise money for a new mini bus by participating in the first 4-H Zombie Run 5K at the Silver Comet Trail beginning at the Hiram Caboose on Saturday October 11th at 8:00am. Dress up for the occasion and see if you win the costume contest! Prizes will be awarded to the top three runners in the standard age categories. Register through the Extension Office or on active.com. Click here for online registration through active.com.
- Zaxby's Spirit Night: Come join us at our annual Zaxby's Spirit Night on Tuesday October 7th from 5:00pm-8:00pm during National 4-H Week. A great combination of food, friends, fun, and 4-H will be had by all at the Zaxby's located at 105 Thomas B Murphy Dr, Dallas, GA.
- 4-H Chopped Milkmake Competition: Do you love to watch the Food Network? Paulding County 4-H will host a Chopped Milkmake Competition no Thursday October 9th from 4:00pm-6:00pm. Contestants will be presented with 3-5 mystery ingredients to creat a milk based beverage. Registration is for 5th graders only and the cost is $15. Call or stop by the office to register today! Registration is limited to 15 4-H'ers.
- Georgia 4-H Cyber Academy
- 2013 BB Team Sponsorship information
- Archery Team Information Sheet
- Shotgun Team 2014 Practice Schedule
4-H has been serving youth for more than 100 years! Although it began as a Corn Club for boys and a Tomato Club for girls, 4-H now teaches a more diverse range of topics from leadership to communications to community service. 4-H Clubs can found around the world today!
In Paulding County, 4-H Clubs are found in 5th grade classrooms where students learn science lessons tied to the Common Core Georgia Performance Standards and public speaking skills, in middle schools, at the 4-H office (where once a month high school students from around the county meet) and even online!
You'll find 4-H'ers working on projects (we have more than 60 project areas!); serving as school, county district and state officers; doing community service; learning to become better speakers; serving as pages at the state capitol; swimming and dancing at summer camp; meeting friends from across the state and county at 4-H events; and much, much more!
- Cotton Boll and Consumer Judging
- Homeschool 4-H Club
- Forestry Judging
- Project Achievement
- Horse and Pony Club
- Life Smarts
- Poultry Judging
- Lego Robotics Club Meeting Dates (Registered members only)
- S.A.F.E. (Shooting Awareness Fun and Education) Teams
There are many ways you can support our local 4-H program.
- Join 4-H! If you are a student in grades 5-12, you are eligible. Contact our office to learn more about the opportunities that await you!
- Volunteer! If you are an adult and are interested in leading a project club, contact our office to apply to volunteer.
- Kroger Plus Card! Link your Kroger Plus Card to Paulding County 4-H. The steps are simple!Visit KrogerCommunityRewards.com, sign in to your online account or create an account, find and select Paulding County 4-H in the Community Rewards section, click Save and you're done!
- Donate! You can support the work of Paulding County 4-H in developing young people into productive citizens by sending a donation to:
Paulding County 4-H
530 West Memorial Drive
Dallas, Georgia 30132
- Code of Conduct Form
- Medical Information and Release Form
- 4-H Enrollment Card
- Volunteer Application
- Volunteer Risk Management Test (Screened Volunteers Only)
For more information about Paulding County 4-H Youth Development Programs, contact Brittani Kelley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (770) 443-7616.
Visit the Georgia 4-H website at www.georgia4h.org.
Visit the National 4-H website at www.4-h.org.