- Cloverleaf Newsletter
- Junior Clover Newsletter
- Senior Clover Newsletter
- Home School Clover Newsletter
- FLL Competition Robotics Team Evaluation Day: Are you interested in joining the 4-H First Lego League Competition Team? We are looking for new members in 5th-8th grade. Previous experience with lego programming is required. The FLL Lego competition will be held in December. The evaluation day will be held Saturday March 28th from 1:00pm-3:00pm at the Extension Office. 4-H'ers will work on team building activities, lego robotics activities, and meet with the head coach. You must RSVP to our office at 770-443-7616 by March 26th. This event is free!
- Spring Forward Paulding: Sign up to give your 4-H demonstration at the UGA Extension Community event on vegetable gardening, local farmers markets, bee keeping, farm to table petting zoo, water and soil conservation, and more. This is a great way to build your portfolio! Spring Forward Paulding will be held on Saturday March 21st from 10:00am-2:00pm at Paulding County High School. Sign up with Ms. Brittani to give your demonstration by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling our office at 770-443-7616.
- Senior Conference:9th-12th grade 4-H'ers, don't miss out on the annual Georgia 4-H Senior Conference at Rock Eagle 4-H Center April 11-12, 2015. Activities include: interesting classes, semi formal dance, after dance party with inflatables, snacks, meeting new friends from across the state and more! The cost is $75.00 and registration closes March 25th. This event is limited to the first 9 4-H'ers. See the flyer for more details.
- Junior Rally- 6th-8th graders, Junior Rally at Wahsega 4-H Center in the Dahlonega, Georgia will be held May 2-3, 2015. Activities include the Amazing Race Wahsega style, glow in the dark easter egg hunt, exciting classes, high ropes activities, time in the falls and more! The cost is $75.00 and the deadline to register is April 10th. This event is limited to the first 9 4-H'ers. See the flyer for more details!
- 2014-2015 Archery Team Information Sheet
- Shotgun Team 2015 Practice Schedule
- For more information on our Air Pistol team please contact the Paulding County Extension Office at 770-443-7616.
4-H has been serving youth for more than 100 years! Although it began as a Corn Club for boys and a Tomato Club for girls, 4-H now teaches a more diverse range of topics from leadership to communications to community service. 4-H Clubs can found around the world today!
In Paulding County, 4-H Clubs are found in 5th grade classrooms where students learn science lessons tied to the Common Core Georgia Performance Standards and public speaking skills, in middle schools, at the 4-H office (where once a month high school students from around the county meet) and even online!
You'll find 4-H'ers working on projects (we have more than 60 project areas!); serving as school, county district and state officers; doing community service; learning to become better speakers; serving as pages at the state capitol; swimming and dancing at summer camp; meeting friends from across the state and county at 4-H events; and much, much more!
- Cotton Boll and Consumer Judging
- Homeschool 4-H Club
- Forestry Judging
- Project Achievement
- Horse and Pony Club
- Life Smarts
- Poultry Judging
- Lego Robotics Club Meeting Dates (Registered members only)
- S.A.F.E. (Shooting Awareness Fun and Education) Teams
There are many ways you can support our local 4-H program.
- Join 4-H! If you are a student in grades 5-12, you are eligible. Contact our office to learn more about the opportunities that await you!
- Volunteer! If you are an adult and are interested in leading a project club, contact our office to apply to volunteer.
- Kroger Plus Card! Link your Kroger Plus Card to Paulding County 4-H. The steps are simple!Visit KrogerCommunityRewards.com, sign in to your online account or create an account, find and select Paulding County 4-H in the Community Rewards section, click Save and you're done!
- Donate! You can support the work of Paulding County 4-H in developing young people into productive citizens by sending a donation to:
Paulding County 4-H
530 West Memorial Drive
Dallas, Georgia 30132
- Code of Conduct Form
- Medical Information and Release Form
- 4-H Enrollment Card
- Volunteer Application
- Volunteer Risk Management Test (Screened Volunteers Only)
For more information about Paulding County 4-H Youth Development Programs, contact Brittani Kelley at email@example.com or call (770) 443-7616.
Visit the Georgia 4-H website at www.georgia4h.org.
Visit the National 4-H website at www.4-h.org.