Check us out on facebook!
The mission of Georgia 4-H is to assist youth in acquiring knowledge, developing life skills, and forming attitudes that will enable them to become self-directing, productive and contributing members of society. This mission is accomplished through “hands on” learning experiences focused on the following core values: Agriculture, Citizenship, Communication Skills, Environment, Family & Consumer Science, and Leadership.
Click here to view an introduction video about the 4-H Club.
Who can join 4-H and how to join?
Henry County 4-H is open to all children ages 9-19.
- Cloverleaf 4-H
- All students in the 5th Grade: Program Assistants partner with 5th grade teachers and meet with students in their classroom once a month between August-March. Our In-School 5th Grade Educational Program is designed to meet the Board of Education Curriculum Standards. Any 5th grader interested in joining our 4-H specialty clubs will need to contact our office.
- 6th Grade: These students will be able to join our after-School Middle School Club as well as other specialty clubs of interest. Meetings are held at the Extension Office once a month.
- Junior 4-H Club Members- is made up of 7th and 8th grade students who meet monthly after-school at the Extension Office with their 4-H specialty club of choice.
- Senior 4-H Club Members are made up of 9th-12th grade students who meet after-school at the Extension Office with their 4-H specialty clubs of choice.
Enrollment Information: Contact our office @ 770-288-8421 for details. To view the variety of specialty clubs we offer, click our Clubs link for more details.
A world in which youth and adults learn, grow and work together as catalysts for positive change.
Special Interest Activities
- County Fair
- Home School Days
- Henry County Pop Tab Challenge
- Jekyll Senior Event Flyer
- Junior Conference
- Weekend in the Classic City
For more information about Henry County 4-H Youth Development Programs,contact the Henry County Extension Office at (770) 288-8421 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit the Georgia 4-H Web site at www.georgia4h.org.