4-H Youth Development
General Information about Georgia 4-H
Please visit the following links and you will be taken to new pages:
Want to know what's going on with Morgan County 4-H?
Select the following links -- You will be taken to new pages:
Morgan County Face Book Link (Note this is a closed group on Facebook. You will need to JOIN the group to access the material posted here. To JOIN select the JOIN button on the right of our Morgan County Facebook Page)
For 4-H Cloverleaf News and Junior/Senior Newsletters click here.
The 4-H Scoop
Want to read about 4-H in the news? See all the articles on 4-H activities, events and stars written by Mrs. Janet and Mrs. Shannon published in the Morgan County Citizen by clicking on 4-H News Articles.
S.A.F.E. 4-H Shooting Sports
- Archery Team: this link will take you to a new page Morgan County 4-H Archery Team
Shooting Range located on the Morgan County Landfill Property.
- Practices 2-4 p.m. February thorough May.
- All required forms must be completed and turned in BEFORE any member is permitted to particiapte in practice (1. shotgun Team Document Cklist; 2. 4-H Enrollment Form; 3. 4-H Medical Information and Release Form; 4. 4-H Code of Conduct) All forms are available at the Morgan County Extension Office, 440 Hancock Street, Madison, GA 30650, (706) 342-2214
- Remember your 5 for each practice and competition:
- Cased Shotgun
- 2 Full Boxes Ammunition
- Safety Glasses
- Hearing Protection
- Proper Clothing
- Contact: Brian Kiepper: 770-402-8392
- BB Team
- 2014-2015 Information
- Morgan County BB Team, began practices on Sunday, Dec. 7, 2014--call 706-342-2214 for more info.
All Things Morgan County 4-H
- Learn all about contest results!
- Find pictures from events!
- Discover what Morgan County 4-H is all about!
Clovers & Company- Georgia' 4-H Performing Arts Group
The group is composed of talented singers, dancers, musicians and stagehands and was founded in 1981 to provide an opportunity for 4-H youth to promote and share with others, the excitement, leadership and talent evident in 4-H. Interested 4-H'ers from throughout the state audition yearly for the limited number of spots in the show. Only the most talented and outstanding are selected. For more information including audition schedules please follow this site: Georgia 4-H Clovers & Co.
For more information about Morgan County 4-H Youth Development Programs, contact Janet Woodard (4-H Agent) at firstname.lastname@example.org, Shannon Cagle (4-H Program Assistant) at email@example.com or call (706) 342-2214.
Visit the Georgia 4-H website at www.georgia4h.org.