4-H Youth Development
General Information about Georgia 4-H
Please visit the following links and you will be taken to new pages:
Want to know what's going on with Morgan County 4-H?
Select the following links -- You will be taken to new pages:
Morgan County Facebook Link (Note this is a closed group on Facebook. You will need to JOIN the group to access the material posted here. To JOIN select the JOIN button on the right of our MorganCounty Facebook Page)
For 4-H Cloverleaf News and Junior/Senior Newsletters, visit our Newsletters page.
The 4-H Scoop
Want to read about 4-H in the news? See all the articles on 4-H activities, events and stars written by Mrs. Janet, Mrs. Shannon and Mrs. Leigh Ann published in the Morgan County Citizen by visiting our 4-H News Articles page.
4-H Project Clubs
Want to join the Morgan County 4-H Rabbit Club?
Join us on Tuesday, Oct. 20th, 3:30 - 5:00 p.m. at the Morgan County 4-H Office, 440 Hancock Street, Madison, GA 30650
You will learn how to
- identify breeds,
- how to care,
- how to handle and show rabbits.
Contact the 4-H Office (706) 342-2214 for more information.
Explore the World of Robotics!!!!
Robotics club members will learn design basics and mechanical concepts through monthly sessions led by Senior Morgan County 4-H members. Students may ride the bus from the elementary school to the 4-H office with a parental permission note that is turned in the school.
- Participation fees must be turned in BEFORE any member is permitted to participate in a club Meeting
- Cost: $50 per student
- Time: 3:30 to 4:45 p.m.
- Location: Morgan County 4-H Office
- October 15
- November 19
- January 21
- February 25
- March 17
- April 28
- May 12
For more details select this Robotics Club link: Cloverleaf Robotics Club
S.A.F.E. 4-H Shooting Sports
Archery Team: For more information, visit our Morgan County 4-H Archery Team page
- 2014-2015 Information
- Morgan County BB Team, call (706) 42-2214 for more info.
Shooting Range located on the Morgan County Landfill Property.
- Practices 2-4 p.m. February thorough May.
- All required forms must be completed and turned in BEFORE any member is permitted to participate in practice (1. shotgun Team Document Ck list; 2. 4-H Enrollment Form; 3. 4-H Medical Information and Release Form; 4. 4-H Code of Conduct) All forms are available at the Morgan County Extension Office, 440 Hancock Street, Madison, GA 30650, (706) 342-2214
- Remember your 5 for each practice and competition:
- Cased Shotgun
- 2 Full Boxes Ammunition
- Safety Glasses
- Hearing Protection
- Proper Clothing
- Contact: Brian Kipper: (770) 402-8392
All Things Morgan County 4-H
- Learn all about contest results!
- Find pictures from events!
- Discover what Morgan County 4-H is all about! visit our All Things Morgan County 4-H page.
Clovers & Company- Georgia's 4-H Performing Arts Group
The group is composed of talented singers, dancers, musicians and stagehands and was founded in 1981 to provide an opportunity for 4-H youth to promote and share with others, the excitement, leadership and talent evident in 4-H. Interested 4-H'ers from throughout the state audition yearly for the limited number of spots in the show. Only the most talented and outstanding are selected. For more information including audition schedules please visit the Georgia 4-H Clovers & Co. website.
For more information about Morgan County 4-H Youth Development Programs, contact Janet Woodard (4-H Agent) at firstname.lastname@example.org, Shannon Cagle (4-H Program Assistant) at email@example.com or call (706) 342-2214.