Life skills that youth learn through 4-H stay with them throughout their lives and influence many of their decisions. That is our goal, to help today’s youth to learn skills that will enable them to become active and vital members of their community. By helping our youth in this way, not only is it our gift to them, but also to future generations.
USDA and NASA send 4-H Flag into space on Shuttle Launch
4-H is open to public, private and home schooled youth
If you would like to volunteer, please visit our Volunteer Opportunities page for more information.
Project Clubs in Spalding County
- County Club Meetings
- For project leaders - program sign in sheets
- CSI Club - Community Science Investigation
- Dog Club
- Horse Club
- Quilt Club
- Project S.A.F.E. - BB/Air Rifle/Air Pistol/Rimfire Sporter/Smallbore
This is a program for 7-12th graders held in the evening.
Spalding County Fair
Visit our Spalding County Fair webpage for more information about exhibiting at the fair!
I am GA 4-H
- share your story at www.georgia4h.wufoo.com/forms/georgia-4-Hfantastic-4her
- I am GA 4-H Tshirts for Sale
- Small to XLarge $10.00 each
- XXLarge to XXXLarge $12.00 each
- can be purchased at the 4-H office
4-H In the Classroom
For more information about Spalding County 4-H Youth Development programs, contact Cherry Hovatter at firstname.lastname@example.org or (770) 467-4225.