The mission of Georgia 4-H is to assist youth in acquiring knowledge, developing life skills, and forming attitudes that will enable them to become self-directing, productive and contributing members of society.
Keep up to date and receive information on Walton County 4-H events, clubs, and opportunities three different ways:
- You can "Like" us on Facebook
- You can join our email list
- Sign up for our text messaging service by texting the corresponding phrase below to 81010
- Cloverleaf Parents text: @wal-clover
- Junior Members & Parents text: @wal-junior
- Senior Members & Parents text: @wal-senior
If you are between 4th and 12th grade and live in Walton County, you can be a member of 4-H. There are several ways you can join 4-H.
- If you are in the 5th grade in one of the Walton County Public Schools you are automatically in 4-H and are considered a "Cloverleaf", a 4-H leader will come to your classroom for a meeting once a month.
- If you are in middle or high school you are in 4-H in one of three ways:
- 6th graders are still considered to be Cloverleafs and may attend the monthly after school meeting held at their school.
- 7th and 8th graders are considered "Junior Members" and may attend the monthly after school meeting held at their school. Junior members are also invited to attend County Council, a monthly meeting held at the extension office for Junior and Senior members from across the county.
- 9th-12th graders are considered "Senior Members" and may attend the monthly County Council meeting held at the extension office.
- If you are a Home Schooler, the Evergreen 4-H Club meets once a month and you are welcome to sign up at the meeting.
- If you do not fit in one of the above groups, you can give us a call at the 4-H office or e-mail us, and we will direct you to a meeting or activity that fits your needs.
- You can fill out an enrollment form found in the "Forms" section of this page and mail it to us, and we will get in touch with you to explain the opportunities 4-H has to offer.
Make plans now to join Clarke, Oconee, Oglethorpe, Walton, Madison, and Morgan counties for a 4K race in celebration of National 4-H Week. The race takes place on October 8th at the Oconee County Extension Office/J. Phil Campbell Research Station. Proceeds benefit Walton County 4-H and a registration discount is available for registrations received prior to September 25th.
New t-shirt designs have now been created and are for sale at the Walton County Extension Office. Complete the order form below to get your Walton County 4-H t-shirt.
Stay up to date on all the Walton County excitement by checking out the most recent Clovergram Newsletter!
Please contact the office for more details or if you have questions about any of the activities or events.
Planning to go on a 4-H activity?
You will need to have a current copy of all three of the following forms, if you are unsure if your files are current and up-to-date please print a copy and complete a copy of these forms and bring them to the office.
|Jenna Daniel||Mike Davis||Sarah Grimes|
|4-H Agent||Program Assistant||Program Assistant|
For more information on Walton County 4-H Youth Development Programs, call the office at (770) 267-1324 or email one of our staff members.
Visit the Georgia 4-H website.