Streamside Vegetation Learning Center
Vegetation for Restoring Riparian Ecosystems & Treating Stormwater .
- Workshop conducted February 10, 2010 -
This learning center was created by the Southern Regional Water Program's Watershed Education and Restoration Team to increase knowledge on the use of vegetation for stormwater treatment and riparian ecosystem restoration.
- Videos/Webinar Archives
- Other Related Resources
- Evaluation Materials
- Program Sponsors
List of the people who contributed to the development of this workshop and learning center.
List of Cooperators (pdf)
- Watersheds, Water Quality & Vegetation (so many functions, so little time) (ppt) Eve Brantley, Ph.D., Auburn University
- Soil Considerations for Treating Stormwater in Urban Watersheds (ppt) Mitch Woodward, North Carolina State University
- Getting the Right Plant in the Right Place (ppt) Karen Hall, North Carolina State University
- Watersheds, Water Quality, and Vegetation (So many functions, so little time) (MP4) Eve Brantley, Ph.D., Auburn University
- Soil Considerations for Treating Stormwater in Urban Watersheds (MP4) Mitch Woodward, North Carolina State University
- Getting the Right Plants in the Right Place: Streamside & Stormwater Vegetation Practices (MP4) Karen Hall, North Carolina State University
Other Related Resources
- USDA NIFA Southern Regional Water Program
- Alabama Cooperative Extension System
- Clemson University Cooperative Extension
- Georgia Cooperative Extension
- Kentucky Cooperative Extension
- North Carolina Cooperative Extension
- Texas AgriLife Extension