Becky Griffin is an educational program specialist with the University of Georgia Extension in Cobb County.
- It's harvest time, and it's hot: ways to protect yourself from heat stress in the garden Published on 07/27/2016
- UGA Extension is here to help community and school gardeners Published on 03/10/2016
- UGA Cooperative Extension focusing efforts on Georgia's community and school gardens Published on 07/15/2015
- With a little effort, carrots can be grown in Georgia's clay soil Published on 09/18/2014
- Blog is a new UGA resource for Georgia community gardeners Published on 07/17/2014
- Plant new seed into tall fescue lawns now for great results later Published on 10/24/2013
- Follow tips from UGA Extension to get a healthy summer lawn Published on 05/28/2013
- Popularity of St. Augustinegrass growing across Georgia Published on 03/21/2013
- UGA researchers working toward more water-efficient lawns Published on 09/20/2012
- Fall is the time to rescue that fescue Published on 08/30/2012
- Water your lawn wisely this summer Published on 06/21/2012
- Following a few lawn care tips can save water in drought situations. Published on 04/23/2012
- Grasscycling: Something Old is New Again Published on 02/16/2012
- Plan now for lush, green turfgrass this summer Published on 01/25/2012
Formerly referred to as FACES, our media newswire continues to feature stories from the CAES news team relating to family, agricultural, consumer and environmental sciences, as well as UGA Extension news.