- 004B 706-542-4081 3747
Charlene Betourney is the marketing and development coordinator with the University of Georgia UGA Regenerative Bioscience Center.
- The rat race is over: New livestock model for stroke could speed discovery Published on 09/25/2017
- New research consortium designed to advance human health around the world Published on 09/19/2017
- UGA researchers develop 'Brain Glue' to repair traumatic brain injuries Published on 08/29/2017
- Stem cell treatment may restore vision to patients with damaged corneas Published on 03/08/2017
- UGA joins initiative to advance biotech manufacturing in the U.S. Published on 02/02/2017
- Neurodevelopmental model of Zika may provide rapid answers Published on 10/20/2016
- UGA researchers track neural stem cells by coloring chicken eggs from the inside Published on 03/21/2016
- Developing disease-resistant poultry may be solution for multiple virus issues Published on 08/20/2015
- UGA using pig skin for neural development in humans Published on 05/03/2015
- UGA researcher works to build 'missing' bone for children suffering from HPP Published on 04/22/2015
- UGA's Regenerative Bioscience Center celebrates 10 years of collaboration and discovery Published on 02/18/2015
- UGA researchers work to develop stem cell bank for Sumatran tiger, clouded leopard Published on 12/03/2014
- Rapid toxicity test for household, industrial compounds in the works at UGA Published on 04/14/2014
Formerly referred to as FACES, our media newswire continues to feature stories from the CAES news team relating to family, agricultural, consumer and environmental sciences, as well as UGA Extension news.