Sage Barnard is a student writer for the UGA College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences and UGA Cooperative Extension.
- UGA College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences selects Ratcliffe Scholars Published on 05/10/2018
- Nearly two dozen young people interning across the state this summer to improve lives with UGA Extension Published on 05/03/2018
- UGA College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences announces high school programs for summer 2018 Published on 04/25/2018
- UGA Extension to host Tax Cuts and Jobs Act workshops across Georgia Published on 04/11/2018
- UGA Extension Food Science and Technology program hosts food business workshop in Atlanta Published on 04/06/2018
- Georgia 4-H, Tractor Supply Company partner to raise funds, support 4-H programs Published on 04/05/2018
- Vegan cupcake startup takes the cake at UGA's 2018 FABricate pitch competition Published on 03/29/2018
- Students present final pitches in UGA College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences' 2018 FABricate challenge Published on 03/26/2018
- Gender in agriculture researcher to speak at CAES International Agriculture Day Lecture and Awards Published on 03/19/2018
- UGArden medicinal herb garden offers a space to learn about medicinal plants Published on 03/02/2018
- Create a winter wonderland indoors with plants Published on 11/24/2017
- Holiday exercise can help reduce stress and boost the holiday spirit Published on 11/17/2017
Formerly referred to as FACES, our media newswire continues to feature stories from the CAES news team relating to family, agricultural, consumer and environmental sciences, as well as UGA Extension news.