Fall Garden Packet 2011Published on 09/01/2011 A collection of articles written for fall gardeners and homeowners, UGA Fall Garden includes tips on how to plant and maintain vegetables, ornamentals and turfgrasses in Georgia and control fall pests.
- Fall is fire ant killing time Published on 09/01/2011
- Army worms are marching across Georgia turfgrass Published on 09/01/2011
- Install new plant materials during fall's cool temperatures Published on 09/01/2011
- Clean garden tools well before storing them away Published on 09/01/2011
- Collards, turnips and cabbages are popular fall vegetables Published on 09/01/2011
Yellow leaves on a tree in the fall of the yearDownload Image
Formerly referred to as FACES, our media newswire continues to feature stories from the CAES news team relating to family, agricultural, consumer and environmental sciences, as well as UGA Extension news.