Back to School 2009Published on 11/30/2009 There are a lot of things to consider when thinking about a new school year. Between school supplies, class bullies, healthy lunches, bus rides, graduation rates, homework help and parent-teacher conferences, parents have a lot on their minds. Through these news releases, University of Georgia experts offer advice on how to handle the load.
- Kids and technology Published on 07/09/2009
- Home alone: When is your child ready? Published on 07/09/2009
- Relationships healthy, normal for teens Published on 07/09/2009
- Keep lunch safe Published on 07/09/2009
- Plan healthy after-school snacks Published on 07/09/2009
- Teach children to eat for health Published on 07/07/2009
- Cooperative Extension helps grow green kids Published on 07/07/2009
- Take time to play Published on 07/07/2009
- 4-H helps students improve writing test scores Published on 07/07/2009
- Shop during the tax-free holiday Published on 07/07/2009
- Milk or water still best thirst quenchers Published on 06/18/2009
About the Newswire
Formerly referred to as FACES, our media newswire continues to feature stories from the CAES news team relating to family, agricultural, consumer and environmental sciences, as well as UGA Extension news.