Back to School 2013Published on 07/04/2013 Start the school year off right with a collection of advice and ideas from University of Georgia College of Family and Consumer Sciences and College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences Extension faculty. Included are tips for teaching children about financial literacy, setting up a farm-to-school program, ideas for healthy on the go meals and lots of information to help make this school year the best one yet.
- Proper handwashing still one of the best defenses against childhood germs Published on 07/03/2014
- 60 minutes a day? How to carve out time to "Get Movin 1C53 g!" with your children Published on 07/03/2014
- UGA Extension helps families make the most of every school year Published on 07/04/2013
- UGA Extension offers assistance in setting up farm-to-school programs Published on 07/04/2013
- Eating healthy and Georgia grown Published on 07/04/2013
- Promoting health by involving kids in meal planning, grocery shopping Published on 07/04/2013
- Even well-prepared students can suffer from test anxiety Published on 07/04/2013
- 'The earlier, the better' with financial lessons Published on 07/04/2013
- On-the-go meals and snacks can be healthy and easy Published on 07/04/2013
- Prepare students to make better school lunch choices by starting at home Published on 07/04/2013
About the Newswire
Formerly referred to as FACES, our media newswire continues to feature stories from the CAES news team relating to family, agricultural, consumer and environmental sciences, as well as UGA Extension news.