Holiday Packet 2013Published on 11/21/2013 A collection of columns, stories and info graphics to help Georgian's have a safer, healthier and more fun holiday season.
- Fried turkeys are moist, but they can cause a fire emergency Published on 11/16/2017
- Holiday lights are festive, but too many can overload power cords. Published on 11/20/2014
- Make sure holiday gift plants are disease and pest free Published on 11/20/2014
- UGA-trained ADT III home for the holidays after 11 months in Afghanistan Published on 11/28/2013
- Yuletide camellias getting a jump on the holidays, too Published on 11/27/2013
- Don't let foodborne illness take the happy out of your holiday gatherings Published on 11/21/2013
- A healthy Christmas tree is the first step to decking the halls Published on 11/21/2013
- Rosemary shrubs make their debut as tiny Christmas trees Published on 11/21/2013
- Georgia Christmas tree acreage is down, but prices are up Published on 11/20/2013
- UGA Extension challenges Georgians to help keep holiday pounds off Published on 11/20/2013
- Poinsettias and Christmas cacti shine even after the tinsel and lights come down Published on 11/20/2013
About the Newswire
Formerly referred to as FACES, our media newswire continues to feature stories from the CAES news team relating to family, agricultural, consumer and environmental sciences, as well as UGA Extension news.