International Compost WeekPublished on 05/01/2014 May 5-11 is International Compost Awareness Week. Here a few UGA Extension resources for composting in Georgia.
- Compost pile health can be judged by the company it keeps Published on 05/01/2014
- Conserve water with compost Published on 04/20/2011
- Take recycling to the next level by composting Published on 02/26/2009
- Composting can conserve water in gardens, landscape Published on 05/01/2008
- Composting: environmentally friendly family fare Published on 05/04/2006
- Good compost starts with the right ingredients Published on 05/04/2006
- Compost pile can attract bloodsucking stable flies Published on 02/16/2006
- Backyard composting a simple, helpful process Published on 08/18/2005
- Compost happens, and gardens, yards can benefit Published on 03/31/2005
- Compost in garden soil multiplies rewards Published on 12/08/2004
- Make most of compost, other fertilizers in garden Published on 12/24/2003
- Can't make enough compost for your garden? Published on 02/21/2003
- Reluctant composters can still have garden 'gold' Published on 09/19/2002
About the Newswire
Formerly referred to as FACES, our media newswire continues to feature stories from the CAES news team relating to family, agricultural, consumer and environmental sciences, as well as UGA Extension news.