Back to School 2014Published on 07/17/2015 Start the school year off right with a collection of advice and ideas from University of Georgia College of Family and Consumer Sciences and College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences Extension faculty. Included are tips for balancing extracurricular activities and playtime, building healthy eating habits, planting a successful school garden and keeping concession stand snacks safe.
- Proper handwashing still one of the best defenses against childhood germs Published on 07/03/2014
- 60 minutes a day? How to carve out time to "Get Moving!" with your children Published on 07/03/2014
- Don't bench food safety at your school's concession stand Published on 07/03/2014
- Middle school is a time for important transitions and independence Published on 07/03/2014
- Maintaining a healthy weight is a family affair Published on 07/03/2014
- Leave room for “play time” with young children Published on 07/03/2014
- UGA School Garden Curriculum Resource Center helps teachers makes the most of their school gardens Published on 07/03/2014
- UGA Extension ready to help get the upcoming school year off to a good start Published on 07/03/2014
About the Newswire
Formerly referred to as FACES, our media newswire continues to feature stories from the CAES news team relating to family, agricultural, consumer and environmental sciences, as well as UGA Extension news.