Fall Gardening 2014Published on 09/04/2014 A collection of stories written especially for fall home gardeners and landscapers using research-based information from University of Georgia Cooperative Extension experts.
- Fall is the best time to treat for fire ants Published on 08/31/2017
- Fall cover crop will boost spring garden soil's nutrient content Published on 09/04/2014
- Plant fall vegetables now so they can mature before first frost Published on 09/04/2014
- Amend fall garden soil for more vegetables, flower blooms Published on 09/04/2014
- Pest management class for small growers set for UGA Griffin Campus Published on 09/04/2014
- Fall armyworms march across Georgia fields and lawns Published on 08/28/2014
About the Newswire
Formerly referred to as FACES, our media newswire continues to feature stories from the CAES news team relating to family, agricultural, consumer and environmental sciences, as well as UGA Extension news.