Holiday Season 2017Published on 01/04/2018
Celebrate the holidays with the writers and experts from UGA Cooperative Extension and the UGA College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences. With tips on everything from cooking the turkey to natural holiday decorations, we're committed to putting Georgia in the holiday spirit.
- Be sure homemade gifts are safe to eat Published on 11/28/2017
- Give nut-lovers their own nut-producing trees this holiday season Published on 11/27/2017
- Create a winter wonderland indoors with plants Published on 11/24/2017
- Don't give a hassle for the holidays: Use these tips to pick the right gift plant Published on 11/21/2017
- December Nights and Holiday Lights returns with more than a million lights Published on 11/21/2017
- Make a shopping list, set a budget to control holiday spending Published on 11/21/2017
- Holiday exercise can help reduce stress and boost the holiday spirit Published on 11/17/2017
- Fried turkeys are moist, but they can cause a fire emergency Published on 11/16/2017
- Cook ahead and freeze holiday meals and treats Published on 11/16/2017
- Stress less than your turkey this Thanksgiving Published on 11/16/2017
Formerly referred to as FACES, our media newswire continues to feature stories from the CAES news team relating to family, agricultural, consumer and environmental sciences, as well as UGA Extension news.