Livestock Judging Camp
Enhance your livestock judging skills in the Classic City! Camp is open to any 4-H or FFA member who is a rising 6th-12th grader. Participants will need to come with their Ag Teacher, Extension Agent/Volunteer Coach and are responsible for their own lodging. We will have local producers sharing their livestock along with former and current collegiate judging team members from across the nation assisting with officials and reasons. Participants will be grouped on age and experience levels.
What's it like? See this year's tentative schedule.
When is it?
- June 26-28, 2018 - Athens, Ga.
- Application Deadline: May 25, 2018
A minimum of 25 participants is required to host the camp.
Cost: $100 includes manual, meals, t-shirt and notebook.
Questions? Contact Sarah Loughridge at email@example.com or 706-583-0511.
Complete and mail all forms below along with payment to:
University of Georgia
150 Edgar Rhodes Center
425 River Road
Athens, Georgia 30602
- Registration form and information packet
- Medical information form and authorization for medical care
- Authorization to administer medication
- Participant code of conduct
- Participation agreement and waiver form