Poultry Science Open House
Join us for this FREE event that allows high school and potential college transfer students interested in science, technology, animals, and more for a day with UGA Department of Poultry Science faculty as they showcase their specialty in the poultry science and avian biology industries through various sessions.
When is it?
Friday, May 17, 2019
What will be going on?
- Interactive sessions that allow students and adults to move at their own pace, allowing you to focus more on what sparks your interest!
- Learn about the multitude of career options through our majors and industry job demand
- Socialize with department alumni about their time at UGA and their career path
- Tour the University of Georgia campus
- Tour of Poultry Research Center
- Chick-Fil-A lunch and Dept. of Poultry Science goody bags provided
- Learn from our world-renowned faculty professors in a casual environment
Ready to go? Register below
Check back for registration information in February 2019.
Have questions or need more information? Email Jessica Fife, Program Coordinator.