Global Programs Graduate International Travel Award
The Office of Global Programs awards the Global Programs Graduate International Travel Award annually. This award provides funding for roundtrip international airfare. Competitive applicants will propose to use the award for travel associated with a Graduate International Agriculture Certificate Program Internship; to present at an international meeting; or to conduct research abroad.
- The deadline for submission is March 1
- The award will be announced at CAES International Agriculture Day
- Travel must be completed by September 30
To apply, please complete and submit the following materials by email to Office of Global Programs.
- Application Form
- Letter of recommendation from your advisor or department head
- Maximum 3 page essay detailing:
- The purpose of your proposed travel
- The anticipated impact the trip will have on your professional career
- How the remainder of your travel expenses will be covered
Please contact the Office of Global Programs with any questions.