CAES World Food Prize Travel Award
World Food Prize Travel Award includes:
- Roundtrip airfare
- Ground transportation to and from the Atlanta airport
- World Food Prize registration fee
- Hotel and meal expenses in Des Moines
The World Food Prize
The World Food Prize, commonly referred to as the ‘Nobel Prize for Food and Agriculture’ honors those who have made a significant impact in improving the world food supply. The World Food Prize emphasizes the importance of a nutritious and sustainable food supply for all people. By honoring those who have worked successfully toward this goal, The Prize calls attention to what has been done to improve global food security and to what can be accomplished in the future.
2020 World Food Prize Borlaug Dialogue
The 2020 World Food Prize Borlaug Dialogue International Symposium will be held in Des Moines, Iowa from October 14-16, 2020.
This annual event is described as the "premier conference in the world on global agriculture" features the expertise and diverse perspectives of governmental leaders, policymakers, farmers, CEOs and executives from agribusiness; leaders of non-governmental organizations; and scientific, academic and development experts from around the world.
To apply for the 2020 CAES World Food Prize Travel Award, please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday, September 13, 2020.
- Maximum two page resume
- Provide contact information for two references (CAES faculty members preferred)
- Maximum two page letter describing your interest in global food security and how you anticipate that your attendance of the 2019 World Food Prize Borlaug Dialogue will positively impact your personal, academic, and career goals
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.