Facilities and Centers
The Department of Crop and Soil Sciences consists of diverse and multi-functional programs which are fully engaged in teaching, research and extension.
The department has faculty and facilities located on the main campus in Athens, at the Tifton and Griffin campuses, and on the Georgia Southern Campus in Statesboro. Additionally, the majority of our faculty conduct program-related activities as members of research and education centers, private farms and other locations.
- Agricultural and Environmental Services Laboratories
- Athens Turfgrass Research and Education Facility
- Crop and Soil Sciences Greenhouse Complex
- Institute for Plant Breeding, Genetics and Genomics (IPBGG)
- Iron Horse Plant Sciences Farm
- National Environmentally Sound Production Agriculture Laboratory
- Center for Applied Genetic Technologies (CAGT)