The University of Georgia College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences is committed to principles of equal opportunity and affirmative action. Learn more about available job opportunities.
Are You An Employer Looking to Hire CAES Students?
Advertise your job on our new Agricultural and Environmental Sciences job board!
We’re excited to connect you with some of the brightest minds who will shape the future of agricultural and environmental sciences.
Please note: Posting a job is free of charge for employers and students. All job postings will be reviewed prior to publication on the job board and job announcements will be posted as soon as possible
UGA Job Postings
- Equal opportunity in CAES
- CAES Office of Diversity Affairs
- UGA Safe Space program
- U.S. DOL Office of Disability Employment Policy
The CAES Business Office is dedicated to serving current, former and future employees of the college. We provide benefits counseling for all college personnel. We are available to answer your benefits questions as well as to provide retirement benefits estimates for you and to process all retirement paperwork.
Contact us at 706-542-2373.
- CAES work-life balance
- UGA work/life balance resources
- UGA Extension county employee benefits information
- Family and Medical Leave Act at UGA
- UGA employee benefits
- UGA Shared Sick Leave Program
- UGA workers' compensation guidelines
- Benefits options for terminating employees
- UGA Training and Development
- CAES personnel policies and procedures
- USG Board of Regents records retention schedules - Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Susan Thornton at 706-425-3266
- USG Board of Regents policy manual – personnel section
- UGA Human Resources
- UGA Ombudsperson Program