Health and Nutrition
Poor nutrition, inactivity and obesity are everyday problems for many of Georgians. Parents, day care workers, food service providers, teachers and others need to know how to guide children into maintaining a healthy lifestyle at an early age.
The University of Georgia College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences tackles these issues through research and study, community outreach through UGA Extension and partnerships with the College of Family and Consumer Sciences.
Making an Impact
The viewing briefs below are from impact statements on the CAES Intranet. For more reports, visit the searchable impact statement database.
- Eat at Home for Improved Nutrition
- Food Talk 2016
- Georgia 4-H Food Showcase
- Life Skills Nutrition Classes
- Managing Health Care Costs
- Nutrition and Healthy Lifestyles
- Nutrition Education
- Reduce Sugary Beverages
- SNAP-Education in Coffee County
- SNAP-Education: Food Talk 2016