The University of Georgia College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences is committed to principles of equal opportunity and affirmative action. Learn more about available job opportunities.
The CAES Business Office is dedicated to serving current, former and future employees of the college. We provide benefits counseling for all college personnel. We are available to answer your benefits questions as well as to provide retirement benefits estimates for you and to process all retirement paperwork.
- CAES work-life balance
- UGA work/life balance resources
- UGA Extension county employee benefits information
- Family and Medical Leave Act at UGA
- UGA employee benefits
- UGA Shared Sick Leave Program
- UGA workers' compensation guidelines
- Benefits options for terminating employees
- UGA Training and Development
The CAES Business Office provides information and guidance on UGA and CAES employee-related issues.
Contact us at 706-542-2373.