Schedule a Visit
All UGA CAES Athens visitors will have the option of either a virtual or in-person visit.
The virtual and in-person visit is the same thing except in-person has the walking tour portion. So we can visit with many prospective students and guest(s), please only sign up for one or the other. Schedule your visit today. We look forward to meeting you virtually or in person!
South Campus Tour Map
Spread across UGA’s South Campus and beyond, the College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences has many buildings and spaces for learning and discovery. Our interactive map shows the wide range of resources available to CAES students and faculty.
The College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences (CAES) is always happy to host student visitors and their guests! The CAES Office of Academic Affairs schedules visits to showcase all our college has to offer. Visits with CAES consist of a meeting with CAES Academic Affairs and a short tour of one of our three campuses from one of our student ambassadors.
Students can also schedule to attend a general UGA Campus Tour/Admissions Information Session at visit.uga.edu/tours. Please note, if you are attempting to do the campus tour and UGA Athens CAES visit on the same day, you should allow at least 20 minutes between both tours.
Frequently Asked Questions for CAES Athens Campus Visitors
- What is the benefit of visiting UGA CAES? By visiting UGA CAES, visitors will learn of all the wonderful opportunities CAES has to offer students. On the UGA CAES 45-minute CAES Ambassador-led walking tour, visitors will see the academic spaces, buildings, and study areas which UGA CAES students use while majoring in the college.
- Will UGA CAES make the UGA Admissions office aware I visited CAES? UGA CAES does not inform UGA Admissions of a student's visit to UGA CAES. For information on UGA Admissions criteria components visit the UGA Admissions page.
- Does UGA CAES recommend students to the UGA Admissions office? UGA CAES is not involved in UGA Undergraduate or Transfer admissions decisions nor does CAES recommend students to the UGA Admissions office.
- During my visit with UGA CAES will I see the entire campus? No, a UGA CAES tour can possibly consist of meeting with the CAES Director of Student Recruitment and a CAES Ambassador-led 45-minute walking tour of south campus. If interested in a tour of UGA’s entire campus, please visit the UGA Visit page.
- What about inclement weather? In the event of inclement weather on the day of your tour, we will contact you using the information you submit on your visit request. In order to make sure we are able to contact you, please make sure all of your information is correct.
- When will I know if my tour has been scheduled? We will contact you via email to let you know the schedule of your tour. Please wait until the Office of Academic Affairs contacts you via email; the email we send will include all necessary information for your tour, including parking information, meeting times, and maps to help you find us in Conner Hall!
Interested in a group tour? Check out our group tours page.