AG*IDEA is a national consortium of land grant universities offering courses, certificates and programs in agricultural curriculum taught by experienced faculty. AG*IDEA's online establishment provides flexibility and balance for students who are researchers, educators, community leaders, family members and working professionals looking for career advancement.
For more information about UGA's College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences as your preferred institution, please contact Dana Nash, campus coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences participates in the Animal Science Graduate Certificate program. For a complete listing of courses through AG*IDEA, please visit www.agidea.org.
Animal Science Graduate Certificate
- Provides courses in the major disciplinary areas of animal science.
- Intended for individuals holding BS degrees in animal science or closely related fields.
- Students work with faculty at their admitting institution to enroll in courses to meet their specific educational needs.
- Courses included are:
- Introductory Ruminant Nutrition
- Non-Ruminant Nutrition
- Reproductive Physiology
- Selection of Domestic Animals
- Meat Science
- View the Animal Science Graduate Certificate course matrix.