Poultry Science Open House
Join us for this FREE event that allows high school and potential college transfer students interested in science, technology, animals, and more for a day with UGA Department of Poultry Science faculty as they showcase their specialty in the poultry science and avian biology industries through various sessions.
When is it?
Friday, May 17, 2019
9 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Check-in begins at 8:30 a.m.
Where is it?
UGA Poultry Research Center
2420 South Milledge Avenue
Athens, GA 30606
What will be going on?
- Interactive sessions that allow students and adults to engage with professors and get involved with hands-on activities
- Learn about the multitude of career options through our majors and industry job demand
- Socialize with department alumni about their time at UGA and their career path
- Tour the University of Georgia campus
- Tour of Poultry Research Center
- Chick-Fil-A lunch and Dept. of Poultry Science goody bags provided
- Learn from our world-renowned faculty professors in a casual environment
Ready to go? Register below
Registration will close on May 1st, or when spots are full
Have questions or need more information? Email Jessica Fife, Program Coordinator.