Livestock Judging Camp
Enhance your livestock judging skills in the Classic City! Camp is open to any 4-H or FFA members who are rising 6th-12th graders. Participants will need to come with their Ag Teacher, Extension Agent/Volunteer Coach and are responsible for their own lodging. We will have local producers sharing their livestock along with former and current collegiate judging team members from across the nation assisting with officials and reasons. Participants will be grouped on age and experience levels.
Event Date: June 19-21, 2023
Cost: $150 includes manual, 4 meals, camp t-shirt and notebook.
Questions? Contact Dylan Davis.
Complete and mail all forms with payment to:
University of Georgia
150 Edgar Rhodes Center
425 River Road
Athens, Georgia 30602
Download PDF forms:
- Registration form
- Adult registration form for camp supervisors
- Medical information form and authorization for medical care
- Authorization to administer medication
- Participant code of conduct
- Participation agreement and waiver form